You have lost an item of value on train.Write a letter to the railway company. In your letter
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing this letter to report the loss of my purse in one of your trains yesterday. Allow me to briefly describe the situation which led to the loss of that imperative item but before that I would like to share few details of it so that it will be feasible for you to search it. It was a black colour mid-size pure leather purse with a string to hang on the shoulder as well. It is quite indispensable for me because it contained all essentials ID proofs including my passport and the credit cards too.
I boarded the Varanasi Express from Varanasi to visit Delhi on 27th June at 6 PM. My seat number was 12-C in coach S-7. I had kept the purse under my pillow to restrain it from stealing. However, after deboarding the train, I realized that my purse is missing as I forgot to collect it from the seat.
Since, I am intensively in need of those documents and credit cards, it is my humble request to you to instruct your reliable staff members to find it so that it can be returned to me. I have attached all my contact details with this letter. Also, please send it through Fed-Ex courier services as I am willing to bear all the expenses.
I hope you will take this matter seriously.
Yours faithfully,
Neha
- Describe the item
- Explain where and when you left it
- Say what action you would like the company to take
Write at least 150 words.
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear Sir or Madam,
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear Sir or Madam,
Model Answer ▼
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing this letter to report the loss of my purse in one of your trains yesterday. Allow me to briefly describe the situation which led to the loss of that imperative item but before that I would like to share few details of it so that it will be feasible for you to search it. It was a black colour mid-size pure leather purse with a string to hang on the shoulder as well. It is quite indispensable for me because it contained all essentials ID proofs including my passport and the credit cards too.
I boarded the Varanasi Express from Varanasi to visit Delhi on 27th June at 6 PM. My seat number was 12-C in coach S-7. I had kept the purse under my pillow to restrain it from stealing. However, after deboarding the train, I realized that my purse is missing as I forgot to collect it from the seat.
Since, I am intensively in need of those documents and credit cards, it is my humble request to you to instruct your reliable staff members to find it so that it can be returned to me. I have attached all my contact details with this letter. Also, please send it through Fed-Ex courier services as I am willing to bear all the expenses.
I hope you will take this matter seriously.
Yours faithfully,
Neha
Comments
Post a Comment